Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Blizzard :(


It feels good to be training, and even better to ride outside. Over the weekend I was lucky enough to ride on PAVEMENT…so exciting. John and I met up with some friends to ride the hills in Bucks County. I loved every minute of it. In addition to a great weekend of working out I also got a ton of wedding stuff done. It is officially less than 3 months to go! I can’t wait.

This week is another crazy week. My training schedule looks like this.

Mon- Rest Day
Tue- Run (Intervals…love it)
Wed- Upper Body Weights and Core
Thur- Swim
Fri- Bike
Sat- Brick (Bike 35 mile and Run 8 miles)
Sun- Swim 1700 yards.

We are expected to get another snow storm starting tonight and ending Friday. The area where I live, north of the city is expected to get the most snow… lucky me! I am hoping the roads are nice and clean come Saturday so I can ride outside.

I also have been sick since last Wednesday, which is not fun. But this time I ended up taking antibiotics and am feeling much better. It does make it interesting swimming when your all congested. I think the travel to NY and body just been over worked caused for a low immune system. I am also pretty bad about talking vitamins, but I am making a bigger effort to do that.

My new favorite Vitamin Drink is Emergen-C Pink Lemonade Flavor. It is a mix you put into water, and it’s packed with 24 nutrients, antioxidants, electrolytes and 7 B vitamins. It’s filled with lots of good stuff while tasting yummy.

John and I are also taking Jordan to go look for his wedding suit this weekend, he is going to be so handsome looking, can’t wait.


4 comments:

  1. You need to catch a break in the weather. Hope you're feeling better. Yes, it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get your vitamin drink?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself. Get well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get Emergen - c from Whole Foods, and even some grocery stores. you want to look in the vitamin isle. It is an individual packet that you mix into water.

    ReplyDelete