Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Down for the count:(

I can't even remember the last time I was sick it was that long ago. But I guess it's better that I'm sick during my 3 week break then during my training. Everyone at work has been sick so I have been washing my hands more, taking my vitamins and be extra cautious. It didn't work, cause Saturday night I felt it coming. My weekend started out great. Friday after work I cooked dinner for John and Jordan (Jordan is John's 7 year old son) and then we took him to the Christmas lights show at ShadyBrook farms. It's a tradition to take him every year and is one of my favorite things to do. Saturday I hit the pool and swam 1200 meters. By night time I knew i was getting sick. I spent all of Sunday in Bed. I made it into work Monday but Tuesday i didn't. I need to get better by Monday, that's when my training begins, so after work today it's back to bed. Send some vitamin C vibes my way.

thanks!

1 comment: