Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm getting MARRIED this week!!!!


The wedding is FINALLY here! I can't even tell you how excited I am. It has been a crazy road getting here, not too many bumps along the way, but I had a really fun time getting there.

But before I go into to many details of this week, I just wanted to recap on a great week I just had.
I had a pretty intense training week last week, putting in 20miles running, over 5,000 yards swimming and 100miles on the bike. I can't say every workout I felt great, but I did feel strong on my 16.5 mile run yesterday, so that's a big plus!

To make last week an even better week, the Flyer's have moved on to the Eastern Conference Finals, and won the first game last night 6-0. This week is going to be so much fun, with the wedding and the Flyer's winning even more games!

So besides the wedding, what else am I doing this week:

Mon: Off (i tried getting up to swim, but my body said NO!!)
Tue: Am Swim and PM Ride
Wed: Swim
Thur: Run
Fri: Run and the Wedding
Sat: Plan by year
Sun: Leave for Honeymoon!

I know this week will be crazy, so I am not going to stress about my workouts. Chances are I will do more running than anything since I can run anywhere at pretty much any time. And while we are on the cruise ship my number goal is to rest, sleep and enjoy my time with my new husband. If I get a chance to run I will. But After the honeymoon it is full speed to Kentucky, so I am going to enjoy the rest while I can.

I wanted to give a HUGE shout-out to my Dad, Mike Esmonde. This past weekend he just completed his 21st MS150 bike ride with the Central Florida Chapter. He has been the #1 fundraiser for the past 6 years. I am so proud of my dad, he puts so much time into this great cause. He is so inspiring, and such an amazing person. Love you Dad!

I hope everyone has an awesome next two weeks. For those coming to the wedding, I can't wait to see you friday. I promise to post pictures as soon as I get home.

Bye from Megan Esmonde...(for the last time!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment