Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Honeymoonitis!

correction from last week: last week was week 21 not 17, my mistake!



Do you remember the term, "Senioritis" Well I have that but mine is Honeymoonitis

. Senioritis

noun. A crippling disease that strikes high school seniors. Symptoms include: laziness, an over-excessive wearing of track pants, old athletic shirts, sweatpants, athletic shorts, and sweatshirts. Also features a lack of studying, repeated absences, and a generally dismissive attitude. The only known cure is a phenomenon known as graduation.
 
I am done all I can do for the wedding. I have a couple things to pack, but in terms of things I need to make, put a fork in me and call me done!!! I hope I don't have to set foot in JoAnn fabrics until I get back from the Honeymoon! I can't wait to share with you all...and Martha Stewart all of the things I have made. I hope that my work makes it onto the wedding section of the website. I will keep you posted.
 
This is starts week 22. I am still on the endurance stage: week 5 of 7.
 
My week goes as follows:
 
Mon: Off
Tue: Run easy 5k
Wed: Swim 2100 yards
Thur: Bike 35 miles (training race)
Fri: Swim 1900 yards
Sat: Brick Bike 60 miles + 3mile run
Sun: Run 16.5 miles 
 
(this week was altered to work around my schedule, just switched workout days, not actual training!)
Last week was tiring and exhausting. I didn't sit down and breathe until 6pm on Sunday...and boy did that glass of wine taste nice! 

This is my last "single girl" weekend before the wedding in 9 days. I am so excited for everything. I'm most excited to marry john, I can't wait to see all of my friends and family, and very excited to meet new family. John's grandfather is flying as we speak from England to come to the wedding. We are having dinner with him on Friday... can't wait.

This Sunday at 3:30 tune into AdventureWoman Blog Radio. 
 
Have an awesome week everyone.
 

1 comment:

  1. Best Wishes and congratulations for a happy and healthy life together!

    ReplyDelete